CAR CLASSIFIEDS INDONESIA
CARMUDI may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification email). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Data which you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way when you use our Services. This includes but not limited to information you provide us when you search, post, sign up for our newsletters, participate in a contest or survey and use our “Contact Us” form on our Web site and any other information you provide us using any type of communication. Such information may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to benefit from many of our features.
Further to information you provide us, we automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you access or use our Services. This includes but not limited to:
- Your personal computer or other type of device information from which you access our Services such as your device’s operating system, language, device unique identifier, device make and model, device Internet Protocol (IP) address, mobile web browser type and mobile carrier;
- Your real or approximate location information derived from your Internet Protocol (IP) address, Wi-Fi location, geo-location, etc.;
- User’s information or preferences, for instance, the one derived from your interactions on our Services, setting choices, and saved options; and
- User’s information derived from User’s usage of and activity log on our Services.
We may collect information using web beacons (also known as pixel tags). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Third Party Analytics and Advertisements
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver products and services and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by CARMUDI and our selected partners;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information about you as follows:
- With your consent or at your direction;
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- With other companies that we partner with to offer contests, surveys or questionnaires when you opt-in to this type of sharing;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safety of CARMUDI or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social plug-ins (such as the Facebook “Like” button) or other tools or features which let you share actions you take on our Services with other Web sites, and vice versa. The use of such social sharing features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We Protect Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, disposal, destruction or similar risks.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from CARMUDI by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about updates to our Services.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE YOUR CONSENT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the CARMUDI Services you have requested).
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to communicate with you about changes to our Services and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.